Friday, May 14, 2010

Toe nail polish.?

I's there something that my gf can soak her feet in to remove excess polish around her nails?Toe nail polish.?
Get a small bucket that would fit her feet and then pour nail polish in it and if she has just painted her nails and dont want to ruin them that a Q-tip and dip it in nail polish remeover and rub it on the needed spots. Hope that works.Toe nail polish.?
...acetone
If you are talking just for mistakes, they make special ';corrector pens'; that have nail polish remover in them (I have an Avon one.). Very easy to use, but cheaper to just use a q-tip and regular nail polish remover. Also, once the polish is dry, I usually just take a shower and the excess on my skin will easily scrape away when I rub it with my fingernail.
Dump nail polish remover into the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment