Monday, May 10, 2010

Have you ever lost a toe nail?

My son hit is big toe almost 2 weeks ago and now it looks like he is going to lose the nail. Is there anything I need to know, do, or watch for. This is new to me. Thanks!Have you ever lost a toe nail?
Yeah, part of my toenail came off today lol.


It's happened to me before too.


Just clean it ragularly with like peroxide or something so it doesn't get infected. It feels a lil funny sometimes but don't worry i doesn't hurt. Maybe a bandaid or something could help keep it clean too.Have you ever lost a toe nail?
I stubbed My big toe on a rock when I was about fourteen. It was hanging by a thread, so I ripped it off. Although My friend was throwing Up and telling Me to go to the doctor, it really didn't hurt too bad. Anyway, the skin hardened and the nail eventually grew back. I think I might have high tolerance to pain. So, this is Your son we're talking about, maybe get it looked at! Poor Baby!
I did when I dropped a drawer on it and it turned Black and Blue and was very painful. It was cracked and it eventually just fell off bit by bit and grew back later. It hurt a bit to get parts of the toenail off, but I got through it.
In the past week both of my pinky tonails have come off, but they are really really really small that i can't even cut them so you can't even notice.





toenails are made from dead skin so it always grows back.
I dropped something on my toe once when I was a kid. The nail came off while I was swimming in our pool. It grows back though, so it's no big deal. It's not anything major you need to worry about.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment