Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a pretty bad ingrown toe nail. is it safe for me to ram some scissors up the middle and cutitoutmyself?

no


you can get a really bad infection, and this wont prevent the nail from becoming ingrown again


go see a podiatrist


they can correct the problem almost painlesslyI have a pretty bad ingrown toe nail. is it safe for me to ram some scissors up the middle and cutitoutmyself?
Yeah. I think that sounds like a really good idea.I have a pretty bad ingrown toe nail. is it safe for me to ram some scissors up the middle and cutitoutmyself?
I would try to remove it ASAP, Be careful in doing so if you feel comfortable. Do not let it get infected, because it is very painful. i had one that actually got infected and I had to go to my doctor and have him remove it. Ouch! He had to numb my toe by sticking the needle down the middle of my toe. It was the worst, even worst that my actual ingrown. Again, please be careful.
It's never safe to ';ram'; anything into most parts of your body! And how dirty are these scissors you are ramming? If your dealing with like no insurance or something like that then I suggest cleaning a paperclip with alcohol and then holding a lighter to it for a few minutes and then gently try to get under it and do the same cleaning to some scissors and see if you can't cut the part digging into your toe. Then lots of neosporin!
First, no, it isn't. Second, go to the drug store and buy clippers for toenails, they make slanted ones that should get in there. Now look, if you want to go ramming sharp things into your toes, that's your right, but I hope you know how to deal with an infected toe. After you cut it out, clean your toe thoroughly with soap and water, then cover it with a band-aid and medicine. The next day get a bowl, dish, whatever, of warm water and put Epsom salt or bath salts into it and soak you foot for around 20-30 minutes. It will help keep it from getting infected. If your toe starts getting red, swollen, or sore to the touch a day to a week after, soak it daily and reapply antibiotic and a band-aid every time.
WHOAH!! Are you into major pain or what?! An old remedy for in-grown toe nail is to cut out a little V section at the top of the nail in the middle. This supposedly helps the nail grow back towards the middle. As for getting rid of the problem now, you might want to go see a podiatrist.
Only one way to find out.
What do you think? Honestly, are you that stupid... apparently... of course not!! Get it checked out by a doctor!! Scissors? It's that bad, you can't use clippers any more? When soemthing gets that bad, see a doctor! You, crazy fugly!
Safe, well its your toe. But as for the pain, i suggest bite down on a leather belt cuz its gonna hurt like hell. Both my sister and Dad have the nastiest toenails due to being diabetic. I have seen them both do this, and the pain they say makes them feel as if they are gonna pass out. Please see a foot doctor, they will spray some numbzit stuff on your toenail and get it all out the proper way. And fast at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment