Friday, May 14, 2010

Ok, I had a bad toe nail. It wasnt stick to the nail bed. treating the ';fungus I guess'; with peroxide...

Can I use some type of breathable cover so my boyfriend can notice it..a band aid, he have ask to see it before the nail was removed but it looked brown and yellowish now I dont have the death nail... dont want to turn him off when... you all know... Thanks in advance !!! for the advices.Ok, I had a bad toe nail. It wasnt stick to the nail bed. treating the ';fungus I guess'; with peroxide...
Peroxide will not kill toe nail fungus. You need an anti-fungal medicine which you'll have to apply for ages - you should go to the doctor. Or.. did you remove the whole nail???





You can put a band-aid on it, no problemo.Ok, I had a bad toe nail. It wasnt stick to the nail bed. treating the ';fungus I guess'; with peroxide...
In relation to the peroxide I agree with the other posters about the peroxide not doing anything for the fungus. The reason why it doesn't is because it's not an anti-fungal medication.





You can try something like tea tree oil but I would recommend seeing your dr about this and let them try to remove the nail from the nail bed instead. In the mean time yes, you can put a band aid on it.
It's an infection and needs to be treated with oral antibiotics. You need a doctor's prescription. I have the same thing and was being treated with Sporonox it was working but, the prescription was $66 per month then jumped up to $75. I stopped taking it, but now I'm thinking about going back on it as I now have different insurance.
Peroxide won't do anything to a fungus infection
try seeing a doctor or going to a manicurist. manicurists know all about nail fungi and they should be able to help you...





if your boyfriend really loves you, a little toe nail fungi isn't gonna turn him off you. but for the time being, just dress pretty and keep your boyfriend's eyes on your face so he doesn't look at your feet. :)
Don't worry about it. If the sight of the nail being removed bothers him that much he must be pretty much of a wimp.


The nail will grow back but it will take a good long while, probably about a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment