Monday, May 10, 2010

Girls..Do You Put Toe Nail Polish On To Attract Men?

I find it so sexy in the summer - cant stop looking at women's feetGirls..Do You Put Toe Nail Polish On To Attract Men?
not at all. my toes have a natural french manicure look, which i like.. my friends always think its fake heh. but, if and when i do ever paint them, its not for a man, its for me.Girls..Do You Put Toe Nail Polish On To Attract Men?
well...I wear toe nail polish and get pedicures all the time..but not just to attract men





i find it disgusting when girls just leave their finger nails and toe nails bare and dirty and chewed up...i think putting on nail polish makes you look nice, well put together, like you care about yourself and i guess more attractive





girls should not wear sandals if they have unpainted toenails
I do things to please MYSELF. If a man likes it and compliments me I will thank him, but if he is stupid enough to criticise what I do to MY body he will be told where he may place his presumption. Needless to say that the sun doesn't shine there, (or so I've been told.)
i wear it cuz i always have open toe shoes on and its fun but hey if you think it's sexy, great.


help with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
its not really to attract men but i dont mind that. i love the pretty colors and go barefoot as much as i can and it looks cute
sumtimes yes and sumtimes no.... we out it on so our feet look cute
No way, I don't paint my toe nails let alone show my feet. They are the bastard child of the body part world.
No.


Of all things to do to make yourself more attractive..
honestly, yes. lol


ive always wondered: do guys actually notice it?
Freak?
if you like toes
oh coarsee!


i always have mine done
i just do it because its fun.


and we stick out haha
it looks nastyy if u dontt

No comments:

Post a Comment