Monday, May 10, 2010

Can you bite your big toe nail?

ewww...I just want to know how flexible you are!!! lolCan you bite your big toe nail?
i just tried and yes i can but i would rather bite yours.Can you bite your big toe nail?
i can put my feet behind my head (im a guy)





im damn flexible!
I use to do it all the time when I was a kid...Lol It's gross, because all this white stuff gets in your mouth after you've bit it.
Very flexible and I wouldn't do that.
i guess so but i dont want to bite my big toe
I could if I wanted to...but no, I don't want to do that
I'd rather not try. e
yes, but i will not because that is totally gross...i just put my foot close enough to my mouth before answering this question...
if I wanted to I could lol
I could, but.......


Do not think I will.





as for being flexible, not nearly as much so as i was a few years ago.





guess I am lazy, do not like to workout or stretch anymore
I could if I had a big toe. lost both of them to gang green, but I could still get my foot up there.
yesss
I can reach my foot to my mouth but I'm not at all interested in inserting my toe.
no....even if i could i wouldn't.........

No comments:

Post a Comment