Friday, May 14, 2010

I've pulled my toe nail off .. Help?

I seem to have pulled more stuff out though, it was much tougher than Def below the skin, . Help. Does it grow back, the nail. If so how long? What should I do to keep the toe clean etc?I've pulled my toe nail off .. Help?
ouch bet that really kills if you wear tight shoes!!I've pulled my toe nail off .. Help?
The WHOLE nail or just the white bit?


If any cut/wound is open then dress it to keep it protected against infection. I would go to the doctor aswell to get it checked out - and maybe put some sort of antiseptic on in the mean time (perhaps Germalene [spelling?]), though it may sting a bit.
I stubbed my big toe and got a blood underneath the nail. After about a week, the nail fell off.





I just put a band aid on it and it grew back in about a month.
Lol, i've pull mine out before by accident as well


i think it took about 1-2 weeks to grow back again
ouch this seems really painful! id put a little dressing around it for a while and see a doctor.
keep it clean , anti septic and let air get to it . oh god .

No comments:

Post a Comment