Friday, May 14, 2010

Toe nail polish color?

orange toe-nail polish...yes or no?Toe nail polish color?
Depends on the skin tone. I think it looks better on someone who's tan. I don't tan. I burn and peel. I have to stick with red and non-orange pastels.Toe nail polish color?
Yes, go for it! Orange is a perfect color for toe-nails, especially when it has a glossy or shimmery look to it!
I say it always looks classy when you wear the same nail polish on hands and toes!


So what are you wearing on your hands?





Guys prefer red toes!
Depends on the shade! If it's a nice pale orange then by all means go ahead! it definitely fits with the season [Spring!] but bright, neon orange may be a little tricky...and loud! :]
of course you should do orange nail polish. I do bright colors, then paint my middle toe nail a different/contrasting color. It really is a fresh look!
for lighter skin tones,like maybe pearly pinks or reds?


for darker people,purples and shimmery browns and oranges?
as long as its a funky orange with some sort of shimmer, or neon, or something. nothing dark or bland.
No, that looks like you've been eating cheetos and then sucking on your toes.
sure! why not... did orange many times on myself..
No.
not if you're tan.





otherwise, i guess it's ok.
mabey for a street walker
no
blood red

No comments:

Post a Comment