Monday, May 10, 2010

Ingrown toe nail?

After digging the ingrown toe nail out, how long does it take to heal? If you don't cut your nails properly will your toe nails grow back ingrown?Ingrown toe nail?
I read somewhere that if you file your toenails in a rounded shape, it can lead to ingrown toenails, so its best to file them straight across.





I've had those before and never had a problem with it growing back ingrown, however months down the road I'll get another one on the same part of my toe.





To help it feel better I would do sea salt soaks, fill a big bowl with warm water that has had sea salt (NOT table salt) dissolved in it, it helps draw out the infection without the irritation that can be caused by the iodized table salt. The warm water also helps alot with the pain. After I did this it only took a day or two to feel back to normal :)Ingrown toe nail?
ouch, i feel bad for you.


i have those sometimes.


you should just ry to keep it clean. rinse it with peroxide every once in a while, and wear socks and shoes most of the time. but make sure it gets air.


it should heal in a couple days.


it should grow back normal, but you might get another one eventually.
It should grow back normally, but it depends on how fast your nails grow normally. I've never clipped or seen your toes, so I really couldn't say personally.
It won't growback ingrown and for me it takes like 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment