Friday, May 14, 2010

Ingrown toe nail, need some advice.?

I have a pretty bad ingrown toe nail on both sides of my left big toe. My mother is pushing me to go to the hospital because I've been having it for awhile now. I'm not scared about getting a shot or anything. I'm just pretty embarrassed that I let it go this long. Anyone have any advice of what I should do? Has anyone ever had a ingrown toe nail taken out? How was it?





Thanks very much.Ingrown toe nail, need some advice.?
I had one %26amp; I also was embarrased to tell my mom or go to the doc because I didn't tell no one %26amp; then one day I told my mom


We went to a podiatrist (foot doctor) %26amp; it wasn't that bad kinda hurted but my case wasn't that bad


But it was infected =(Ingrown toe nail, need some advice.?
oh wow. i know what you mean. i had it one time on both big toes with an infection at the same time. it totally sucked. i finally went to the doctor after i finally told my mom and i had them both removed. it was not bad at all. the shot was the most painful part but i don't like shots. they just numb you and then cut it out. then they cover it. they told me to put cotton in between the new nail that grows in and the nail bed side to help avoid it becoming ingrown again while it is growing back out and then they gave me some antibiotics. i would for sure go get it taken care of though cause if you let it go too long you run the risk of getting an infection and that can turn into gangrene and then that causes all sorts of problems.
I have had an ingrown toe nail. My name is Rob Cotter, Wiffle ball legend and hall of famer. It was really gross and embarrassing, but I lived. But it popped off on the wiffleball field and all my friends made fun of me. They called me bloody toe. They would chant it in the streets. I can hear them now. ';Bloody toe! Blooooooddy!!!! Bloooooodddy!!! Bloody toe!!!!!';
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment