Monday, May 10, 2010

For ladies : How would you like your guy painting your toe nails for you?

Ladies only answer plesae : How would you feel if your guy paints your toenails? Is it tantalizing?For ladies : How would you like your guy painting your toe nails for you?
its an awsome feeling especially if he kno how 2 give a good foot massage! thats sexy as hell in a man!For ladies : How would you like your guy painting your toe nails for you?
If he did a good job painting them and he didn't tickle my feet while he was doing it, then I guess he could paint them if he wanted to.


As for the tantalizing factor, I don't have any foot fetishes, so it really wouldn't turn me on. =)
I think it would be a cute attempt. If he is good at it then I'd be a little worried. My boyfriend took off my nail polish from my toes once BC I stupidly painted my fingernails before taking off my toe nail polish. That was cute.
At first I would think that it's slightly weird, but then a bit later I would think it's really cute. But only if it's my boyfriend or husband or something. Well duh, not anybody else! That would just be plain weird! Lol! :D
that means hes devoted 2 u. cuz none of my friends have ever had their toenails painted by their boyfriend.
i would like it. I have a friend who had her husband paint her toe nails when she was pregnant.
He'd probably mess it all up. I can do it myself.
idk? i think i would like it?
I think it would be extremely sweet!
hmm ! thats good . it show he care about me alot . but just lil weird .


its ok !


i like it !
Don't like people touching my feet. He can do something else that means something!
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment