Friday, May 14, 2010

I hit my toe and the nail started bleeding..?

I hit my big toe and it hurt really bad then it turned purple and started bleeding the the purple went away and the blood turned into a really light red color. I touched it to see if it was coming off but it wasn't so I put a bandaid over it and some ice.. I was wondering if it is going to fall off or turn purple again?I hit my toe and the nail started bleeding..?
depends. i did that to my finger nail, it finally came off and another one grew in. twa's no big dealI hit my toe and the nail started bleeding..?
it will most likely fall off, no big deal though,

1 comment:

  1. Although you are quite contended with that fact that your Foot Doctor Northwest Indiana
    will take care of everything and you won’t have to face much issues, but little do you know that sometimes your medical caretaker is not who you have assumed to be.

    ReplyDelete