Monday, May 10, 2010

Is there a use for toe nail clippings?

Seems like a waste to throw them away.Is there a use for toe nail clippings?
Fertilizer for grass?Is there a use for toe nail clippings?
that is the best question i have ever heard bravo
eat them
Reuben likes to eat them.
LOL..i save em..why, i dont even know..especially the big sharp ones..maybe im saving them for combat or something..
Hummm... that's an interesting question, I don't know if there is a use for them? Maybe science my want them? I don't know, I usually throw mine away. Have a great day and Happy Holidays.
I do not know of any use for toenail clippings.
no there is no use for them
Mossaic pieces. Collect, color, glue and design.
That would be a good alternative to fuel. You'd never run out.
no. what else would you do with them
Keep them in an old pill bottle. They make a great musical instrument when you shake them.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW鈥?x100000000000000000
Hurry and throw them in the Pot of C.S.F. so they will have time to give it flavor.


I think I'm going to puke from last night, you are really working on me.
they may be able to provide you with nutritional value. Add them to your morning cereal or use them as a topping on your favorite icecream.





If eating them isn't your thing save them and use them to preform voodoo rituals.





Good Luck
save them in a jar and give them as a christmas gift to your mom
If they resemble like my toes(hehehe) then yes..it is a waste throwing them away...guess not..........just leave them somewhere in an antique box in the store room..and save it for the rainy day.....who knows they can really be advantageous for more future use...remember, everything has a purpose...meanwhile..na na na..........
they're great for grossing people out. Just the other day I found some floating in the toilet. I had to flush first on the remote chance that they would slash up and hit my butt.
yes, you mix them up with eye of newt and boil them for tea time.
They are used in Voodoo rituals which is why some superstitious folks burn them to prevent an enemy from using them.
gross throw em out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment