Monday, May 10, 2010

Toe nail fungus.. nail removal?

i've had toe nail fungus for a while (pretty much all my toenails :-/)





and was thinking of my options, tried over the counter stuff and my doctor has said I could use lamisil but it can damage your liver and stuff





so was wondering if any one whos had this has had luck with toe nail removal? figure it'd be painful but better than risking damaging my organsToe nail fungus.. nail removal?
Hi, I am a nail tech. You can buy something that you drop between your nail plate and skin at a lot of nail salons. I can not remember the name of the product but it was something like, ';Fung-Gone';? Yeah, don't do the removal. Your nail would look pretty at all once you get it done.Toe nail fungus.. nail removal?
the fungus isn't hurting any of your systemic organs, and the results of toenail removal look MUCH worse than the fungus.
hiya. i recommend a foot spa and dry them properly and sprinkle some talc on em ... that helps
A coworker of mine had this done, he said it took a few times but it worked.
pour peroxide on them several times a day. Peroxide kills fungus.

No comments:

Post a Comment