Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you match your toe nail polish with your finger nail polish..?

As in do you paint your toes and hands the same color??


I do.. I am not one to follow rules of faux paux crapola, but think they should be the same color.. peAce~~Do you match your toe nail polish with your finger nail polish..?
nope. i dont. i rarely paint my nails. like once every 2 years and its off in a few hours. lol. :DDo you match your toe nail polish with your finger nail polish..?
Always!!!! But recently at my new job I leave them clear.
yes, unless you've used a very bright color, then its best to go with a coordinating neutral. I usually do bright red on my toes and a sheer ';ballet pink'; type color on my fingers.
Yes I sure do match them.. When I was younger my ma used to paint how ever we told her to. But now I always use same colors, dark browns!!
Sometimes. Depends on what I'm in the mood for.
Well what if you paint your toes bright Red and your nails a dark brown? And you're wearing sandals...that won't look too good but I feel ya. I usually paint them the same if they are of the same color wheel.
sometimes I do but sometimes I just paint my finger nails clear and my toes a different color.
I am a nail tech. Some people put same color but some put a darker color on toes and same type of color but a little lighter on nails. So that when they start chipping on your hand, they don't look too noticeble. Make sence?
yeah i always do! right now they're metalic beige.
well,dont follow no rules then- put diff colour on every one- mmmmmmmmmm yea- try it.lol. x
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment