Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you think i'm gonna lose my toe nail?

Ok, so i kicked an anchor %26amp; broke my pinky toe. I know it's broke cause it's 2 times the normal size, red %26amp; I can't bend it. Under the toenail though it keeps oozing out blood. I can't really see how the nail looks now since it's painted %26amp; polish remover was burning like mad when i tried to take the polish off. just touching it kills. the nail is currently attached, but do you think it will fall off?Do you think i'm gonna lose my toe nail?
It's a 50/50 draw on that one. Just keep your foot clean %26amp; pour hydrogen peroxide over it often. It will keep it cleaned out so infection won't set in. Leave the toe alone %26amp; see what happens. If the toe nail starts turning black, it may be a sign of you losing it. Time will tell, but if so, it'll grow back %26amp; may be stronger than the one before. Keep your foot elevated often to reduce swelling in the foot. See your doctor if you feel the need.Do you think i'm gonna lose my toe nail?
It better, that toe nail should absolutly hate you, What's really important is infection!! Dont screw arround, GO TO DOC.
Yes with all that going on..it probably will..but dont worry! Just control the (minimal) bleeding.and it will grow back!
i would suggest amputation, right below the knee
It probably should be pulled off if it don't fall off because of the risk of infection. I know that it will hurt like crazy but it should be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment