Friday, May 14, 2010

Toe nail turning yellow and black?

fungal infection - see your doctor for LamisilToe nail turning yellow and black?
did you hit it on something and bruise it? if it is a bruise, the toenail will come off once it grows more, thats for sure. any bruised nail will come off on its own after growth. but if you didnt bruise it, you might wanna get it checked out.good luck!Toe nail turning yellow and black?
Sorry, but that is disgusting - I believe that is an infection of your toenail and I would go to the doctors and get it checked out ASAP.
It sounds like it could have been bruised but the only way to know for sure is to have this evaluated by your doctor to see what they think is going on.
A few years ago I was moving a chair and I dropped it on my big toe it turned black and yellow and it really hurt! A few months later it fell off really gross! If you dropped something on it thats probably what happened if not see a doctor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment