Monday, May 10, 2010

Help.... ingown toe nail, i think.......?

my big toe has been sore and red, i think it may be an ingown toe nail, it is a wee bit pussy and inflamed(not much though) i really dont want to end up gettin my nail, or a part of it off, does anyone know anything to help it get better? i already filed a bit of my nail.





any suggestions greatly appreciated.


thanks.Help.... ingown toe nail, i think.......?
sallys sells a tool that has a file on one side and smooth on the other...get it..and a good pair of tweezer man nippers..then get that file with the smooth side down and file side up and go as deep as you can..and file the nail..soak your nail first in epson salt..then try it...you have to get all the way to where it hurts the worse that is where the ingrown is..when you get it lifted take the nippers and clip it out..this will hurt but you will feel relief immediatly..then put some peroxide on it...and check it in a few days ...this tool I told you about is metal..





who ever thumbs downed me..I did nails for 7 years..so I think I know a thing or two...Help.... ingown toe nail, i think.......?
the only thing you can do is soak it in salt water solution or savlon and go to see the doc. It more than likley wont clear up on its own if it is an ingrowing nail.
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ingrown-toe鈥?/a>





go on that. :)





it explains everything from symptoms to causes to treatment





:) x
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment