Friday, May 14, 2010

Have you ever pulled off your toe nail and then....not wanted to part with it?

What a funny question. I have played with my toe nails after I cut them. It doesn't take long to be put in the trash can though.Have you ever pulled off your toe nail and then....not wanted to part with it?
no i cant say that i have ever done thatHave you ever pulled off your toe nail and then....not wanted to part with it?
Yeah my little toe-nails grow funny so i pull them off. I have well over 400,000 in a jar by my bed.
Umm, gross, but yes I did actually (after I 5,800 pounds of steel dropped on my foot (luckily I had steel-toed shoes on, but the steel-toe crushed my big toe %26amp; broke it).
No. Have you done that?
NO!!! EEWWW!!!
No, hopefully it wasn't the whole nail?
No, but I had a proctologist pull something else out, and NO, I didn't want to keep it:)
Noo...
nope
Are you some kind of foot fetish, I mean, seriously, why the @#$% whould anyone ask such a question!?
lol..we had memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment