Friday, May 14, 2010

Discoloured toe nail?

For most of my life I've had a discoloured and crumbly big toe nail. My GP says it's not a fungal nail infection and it's normal but I'm not conviced. I'm using Curanail but haven't noticed any change. Does anyone know what's wrong with it?Discoloured toe nail?
Sounds like a fungus infection to me. I use LOPROX by Aventis. I's a transparent nail polish with ciclopirox 8% solution in it. It works.Discoloured toe nail?
Curanail can take 6 months to work - keep on with it and you'll see the difference xxx
You smoke with your hands,not your ruddy feet! you dont suffer from psoriosis or anything like that do you,that can discolour nails
Do you smoke?Because if you do ,it turns your nails yellow.
well once i put nail polish on my toes and left it on for like 1-2 weeks and when i took it off with nail polish remover the nail was a yellowie colour dont worry it will grow out
You have foot rot, dont worry the toe will drop off soon, it wont hurt.
maybe its just died. maybe you had an accident a long time ago or poor circulation.





you could ask about getting it removed if it really annoys you
You could always have the nail removed. maybe it will grow back after treatment. With things like curanail you have to thoroughly clean, dry and trim and then apply the stuff, are you doing all that.

2 comments:

  1. The healthy nails turn ugly nails due to the infection. The nails become yellow and brittle. They give out odor and look very unhealthy. To make them healthy nails again there are numerous nail fungus treatments. Market is full of oral tablets, though it is highly recommended to consult the doctor before taking the oral tablets.

    Toenail fungus treatment

    ReplyDelete