Monday, May 10, 2010

My toe nail is really purple from being smashed?

a heavy glass sugar jar fell right on my on top of my toe and now its throbbing 10hrs later my mom says I should poke it w/ a needle so I won't lose my nail should I I have an ice bag on it My toe nail is really purple from being smashed?
go to the hospital, they will use a laser on it to release the blood pressure. It hurts but your mum is right. You dont want a blood clot there. I done my toe nail in the other week (dropped a 16kg dumbell on it) so i feel ur pain.My toe nail is really purple from being smashed?
well yyou may need a doctor to pock the needl in but you do need a ice pack .but chances are the toenail is gone any way
yea but first heat up the needle it sounds pain full but it works, me being me i always seem to smash my hands and feet i do it every time
im going to go throw up the banana i just ate, be right back.
true but a docter needs to do that

No comments:

Post a Comment