Friday, May 14, 2010

My toe nail is black?

Actually, it's not black at all. Just a line of black (blood). I believe I slammed my foot into something but it wasn't severe. The nail does not hurt at all. Do I just leave it? Will the black come off?





It looks embarassing up close lolMy toe nail is black?
Yeah it's kind of like a bruise. A lot of working men (like carpenters, mechanics, etc) get them on their fingers. Nothing to worry about. It'll probably take a while to go away but at least you can wear socks!My toe nail is black?
itll go away leave it dont pick at it

1 comment:

  1. Its may be the signs of toenail fungus. When fungal infection attacks healthy nails, then such nails turn out to yellow, brittle and smelly nails. Don't late, just concern with your doctor.

    ReplyDelete