Friday, May 14, 2010

Stapled through my toe-nail?

I was just sitting down watching TV, not paying attention to anything and i had a stapler in my right hand. NOt thinking, i stapled my sock to my big toe. It hurt like hell, but i just closed my eyes and yanked the staple out of my toe. It literally went through my toe nail. What should I do?Stapled through my toe-nail?
get a tetanus glutameen shot ( i think thats how you spell it) and do it quick. regular tetanus shots last ten years but if its been over five you could still get tetanus. which would give you lock jaw and is often fatal. if you have had one within 5 to 6 years you should be okay but you should get a booster shot. but first before anything cleanse it and soke it and keep an antibiotic cream on it. this could potentially ( not to scare you ) save your life... i just recently went through the same thing. except mine was super rusty and a nail. do some research unrusty things can cause tetanus as wellStapled through my toe-nail?
Don't do it again !

No comments:

Post a Comment