Monday, May 10, 2010

What colour should I paint my toe nails?

Had my hands done on wednesday, a sort of frosty pink, what colour do you think I should paint my toe nails? Matching, complimenting or contrasting? ps I am not doing anything this weekend so I haven't got to worry about them going with my outfit.What colour should I paint my toe nails?
Red, then you can hide in cherry trees.What colour should I paint my toe nails?
Picture? ;-)

Report Abuse



ohh well if they dont have to go with your outfit then I'd say you should get them matching ... or if you want to try i would do an opposite like purple ... that's my opinion ... hope i could helpp ... summer_yehh
bright pink that looks nice
Do a french manicure or paint them in a nice natural pink colour. I do not like red nails.
paint each toe a different colour. but both feet matching.
Do them black with red stars!
red or u can do them by the same colour.
pink with red heart..
i never have unpainted toe nails and i have to say that scarlet red is my absolute favourite colour although i recently brought a plum colour which is lovely. I usually go for a darker more striking colour so i'd say do em pink but maybe fushia pink
French manicure but instead of white tips..color it a frosty pink shade...%26amp; put a clear rinestone on 1 finger. =]
I would say contrasting.
I would go for a shade of pink to match your hands but in a darker shade, you could do them in a french manicure style like my sis does using a deep pink to paint the nail and a paler one to do the edge. V Effective and funky looking
paint them red with orange stars and yellow dots


OR


polka dot
i did my toe nails today and i did Black and Pink!


Looks Hott Try it!
paint your toe-nails the same colour as your nails,it always looks better if they match trust me! good luck
Use two shades of pink, every other alternate toe, paint a different colour.
Paint each nail a bright different colour, it would look great.
Red is always cute.
The multi color ideas sound great to me! As a guy I would find that really sexy on a woman.





It would be cool if some of you ladies would post a picture!





:-)
minds a very deep plum X Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment