Sunday, December 27, 2009

What color toe nail polish?

What goes good with jeans and white open toe heels. I have blonde hair and i am slenderWhat color toe nail polish?
I really like pinks on my nails when I am in my ';blonde phases';. All shades and tones of pink. Make sure your toenails match your fingernails.





I save the purples for when I am a redhead. And the reds for when I am a brunette. When I have gone with a black hair colouring (only once), or a white blonde non-colour (one of my favourites), I use all those freaky colours like green and blue and orange or all the chromes.What color toe nail polish?
any color... go for a maroonish color maybe?? or a light pink...
Well since it's in the winter I think a nice deep red would look nice, also depends on the color of your shirt.
Pinks or reds would work very well! But for fun you could go with blue or gold or maybe Texas Orange(burnt orange).If you need someone to paint your toes let me know! LOL
rubyish brown is VERY in right now.. i have it on right now... umm if that's a little too bold.. cuz for some people it is.. i always like going with a light pink.. it looks sweet =] i'm blonde and skinny too.. the reddish might go well with the white though.. it brings a little BAM to the shoe lol.. know what i mean??





xo- jen
Hot pink.
PINK! I %26lt;3 PINK!!!!
Pink.





and Ashes07 - i love you!
i think red, but i always wear socks, aether red or really light blue...yes...blue sounds better
I personally am a big fan of Red polish, it goes good with almost everything, that or a french manicure (or pedicure) that does look good with everything.
pink, and u didnt have to include a description, we can all see your pic LOL
red
Red if you want to be really sexy. Blue or purple if you want to be crazy. Pink if you feel fun and girly. If you can't choose just do clear, it always looks cute. Good luck!
From a guys stance.. I would do fire engine red..it is super hot..and makes your hands and your feet look yum.





No I'm not a creep
Red! It's a classic. I'd suggest that if your jeans are light, use a slightly darker shade, and if you have dark jeans, use a brighter red. (and if you like lipstick, have it match!)
light color..like


light white


light pink(not the strong hot pink)
What about a med/Dark blue(similar to demin) or a BUBBLEGUM pink?
I always wear either Red or Hot pink.. not like hot hot hot pink... but kind of dark hot pink.. it's hot when you are tanned..:)
A long dressy white shirt with a thick color-of-your-choice belt. It would look soo cute.
hot pink, salmon, pale purple, metalic green/blue are in


red, black, orange are out





with jeans and white they will all go but if you want them to stand out met green/blue or for subtle salmon.





Good Luck babe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment