Sunday, December 27, 2009

Have jammed big toe playing tennis. Nail is turning gray. What can I do to prevent nail falling off?

Don't worry about it falling off. You're better off getting rid of it than getting it infected. Besides, it will grow back anyway. I had the same thing happen about a year ago. I had forgotten to trim my toenails, and I came down hard on my right foot. Ended up splitting my big-toe nail right acroos the middle. Tried to tape in place for a couple of days with a bandaid, but it didn't work. Had to clip the entire front half of it off. Sucked, but I was glad I did.Have jammed big toe playing tennis. Nail is turning gray. What can I do to prevent nail falling off?
It will probably fall off-it will be really painful but in the end its best as a new one will grow back





Until then, make sure the toe is clean and limit sport. When the nail falls off, do not fiddle or pick at it and let it come off in its own sweet time. If you are worried, go to a doctor or a pharmacist.Have jammed big toe playing tennis. Nail is turning gray. What can I do to prevent nail falling off?
it will definitely fall off... dont worry it will be replace by a new one...

No comments:

Post a Comment